have you ever stopped liking somebody that you liked a lot and suddenly notice that they are a shitty person and realize how blinded you were by how much you liked them
Hello YOU! I’ve been following you for ages :D I am SO glad you are happy and with a cute girl :)
emma thompson aka the most perfect human being on this planet
I love me some Dolly and some Mountain Dan
Things I am looking forward to this coming month:
* Our wedding
* Seeing what top secret lingerie my darling girl picks out to surprise me with on our wedding night.
* Surprising my lady love with top secret wedding night lingerie of my own!
* Spending Christmas with the family
* Seeing all the people I love in one place at the same time meeting one another and having fun.
* Anchorman 2
* August Osage County
* Saving Mr. Banks
* Next week with the family in Santa Barbara
* Lunch date with Gates (if we can all get it together with a date that actually works for all of us this month)
* Once my lady love builds us a fire in our fireplace when the decorating is all done.
* Coming home a Mrs.
Remember ALL of those lesbian trailers I made? There’s not a woman I can’t make gay… in the, in my mind way. Wait that way is actually fabulous.
This one was so gay, all I did was move around what was said where.
Remember when I made this super gay trailer? Anything to get a lesbian relationship (with an age difference preferably) out of Catherine Deneuve.
Also - guest starring Julie Andrews.
Synopsis: Marshwood Ranch is a scenic American getaway, a small hidden corner that still holds on to the history of the old west. On her 45th birthday, Miriam (Deneuve) finds herself in a small American town having just left a sordid broken relationship behind. There she meets Shirley (Andrews) the proprietress of Marshwood and an intriguing young farm hand, Taylor (Cook). Taylor is fascinated by the displaced Miriam whose knowledge of western life and culture registers near nothing. In an attempt to teach Miriam about the simpler things in life, Taylor finds herself falling quickly in love with the older woman. Miriam’s attraction to Taylor makes her question everything she’s come to know about herself. For women who have played it safe for most of their lives, taking chances will be their only hope at happiness.